21 February 2012

CHOC CHIP MUFFIN

ZLH choc chip muffin
Choc chip muffin~~~yummilicious!! hehehe..


This is the first thing I learned from my dear baking teacher; Kak Irma (irmadilondon.blogspot.com).


we are actually using a premix.heh..
well, its good for a beginner like me. 
the advantage of using this premix is that u can maintain the taste of your muffin.
how many times u do it, whatever ways u do it, iAllah the taste is always the same.


muffin with white choc chip
I tried the Kiwi flavour as well. 
but after I godek2 my pics, I couldnt find the pic of kiwi muffin. eheh, maybe i dont take the pic of them pun at the first place ;)


erm, the taste of kiwi muffin is quite good. 
but i would prefer this choc chip muffin. 
its surely bcoz~~~i love choc vmuch! :)

3 comments:

Zukhairi said...

Tasty muffin:)

Nanti everytime post di blog, letak la dalam FB jugak:)

Nadz Nazharzan said...

Anis, betul tu, nanti bila post kat blog, then update status dlm blog.. Nanti baru bloggers lain mula kenal blog Anis..

Cantik pulak angah tgk muffin coklat tu bila letak whita choc chips.

:: anisjazz :: said...

ok abg, ok angah, insyaALLAH :)

plannya, nak bg ada a few entries, baru nak promote blog ni kt fb :)