03 November 2012

RAYA HAJI STORIES

Assalamualaikum and Good day everyone! :)

I've been keeping this Raya stories for a week. hihi..


We celebrated our Eiduladha in KL.
After we performed the Eid prayer at Surau Danau Kota, we went to my brother's house in Cheras to gather with my siblings.

~~ZLH on the Eidul Adha~~
Well, on the Sunday which was 12 Zulhijjah, I decided to cook Raya meal.
(Erm, iye lah, raya2 ni tak feel lah kalau takde makanan raya kan. hihi..)
Then I called Mak-Mak to get the recipes.
Finally I managed to prepare Daging Bistik and Kuah Kacang!!! yeyyyy!! Alhamdulillah! :)


Daging bistik and Kuah Kacang~~~Yummyyyiciousssnyer! :D
Call mak utk resipi dgg bistik dan call mak mentua utk resipi kuah kacang.
Both Abg's fav! :)


Nasi Impit dimakan dgn Daging Bistik, Kuah Kacang dan Sambal Mak :)
 
***Untuk resipi Daging Bistik, klik di sini***



No comments: