23 September 2013

No title ;)

My last post was on 23rd July..

Adusss..

I want to write more. Tapi ada je mcm2 asyik tangguh.huhu..

Foods will be shared later.
One fine day, iAllah. hihi..

Currently I dont have to bring my laptop to the office because we are given PCs.
Sooooo, my photos  are in the laptop.
Tak best lah update entry without pics.
Detect something???----alasan!! lagi!! adusss :P:P

I really really would like to post entries on our endless honeymoons holiday trips.
Whenever we would like to go for a vacation, we prefer to read personal blogs for the info rather than the official pages of the hotels or places (which exaggerating sometimes or most or the time :P

Hope to write more. In near future. insya Allah =)

Anyway, to Abg, congratulations for your new job. 

Enthusiasm is the engine of your success at work :)

I'm all inspired!
 


 



No comments: