28 June 2013

CELIK HATI SPAGETTI ;)

Assalamualaikum :)


I have pending entries however I would like to share something wonderful last night.

1. I cooked spaghetti for us. Tadaaaa~~ZLH Spagetti, anyone? =)


Its not really pedas so I put some cili api in the kuah. hihi.. and I also didnt cut the mushroom smaller ;)

Mine with one tower, Abg with two towers. But we both makan tambah ;)


 2. We watched Celik Hati by Prof Dr Muhaya@TV9 last night. It was the final of 13 episodes and it was extra special! Im so blessed to have the leisure time to watch it last night (coz sadly I missed few episodes previously :(  

I’ve been following Prof Muhaya’s talks anytime that I could.
In last night's prog, it was really special because Malaysian Sweetheart Siti Nurhaliza was there toooo!! ;) 
and the other special guest, Datuk Syed Zainal. He’s humble, so simple.

The CelikHati last night was really awesome!

For those who missed it, Im sure u could watch it somewhere online.

Sooo many inputs from the prog last night, and among those, I could conclude something. 
Datuk Syed Zainal few times mention ‘isteri saya’, Siti as well ‘suami saya’, in a good way of course, indirectly in their stories. 
I believe, those successful happy BAHAGIA people, the spouse really meant something in their life.
How influential our spouses are.

If you have one, ohhh..what else to say? Thank you Allah! =) 


No comments: